Thursday, June 4, 2015

WOW!! See The Words Of A Pastor During Marriage Proposal

So I saw this on NL and felt you guys should peep in too, lol


According to OP it went thus


**Oh! sister Elizabeth. . . Sorry I'm sweating profusely, I just descended from the mountain.

On 19th of May, exactly 12PM, i was in a trance and I saw 5 girls, 3 from choir, 2 from the usher and i said: God! what is this?
God said to me, son! one of this girls will be your wife.
And i asked: God! what should i do now? And God said: son, go ye to the mountain and pray/fast for 14days.
Immediately! sister Elizabeth, you won't believe it, i packed all my things and headed to the mountain.


While i was in the mountain fasting and praying, i said God! reveal unto me that particular lady who will be my wife.
On the 14th day, Behold! i heard the voice of the lord like a thunder saying: Son! i want to deliver unto you, that lady that will be your wife!
And behold! As i looked, I saw YOU coming from heaven with a wedding gown, and i said: God! what is this?


God said unto me: THAT IS YOUR WIFE!!! I said: God! I know sister Elizabeth from a distance, God said: go unto her and tell her what I've said for it's only thou violence that taketh it by force!
So i ran down here to tell you straight away that God said YOU WILL BE MY WIFE!!!!!!

Isn't that the best wooing line ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...