Wednesday, June 10, 2015

SHOTs FIRED!! Banky W Sends A Message To Everyone That Have Talked About His Big Head

Oh mehn , well I am not a great fan of being arrogant but yea sometime being arrogant is your only escape from mind-boggling issues,

The Fresh Head Singer/rapper Banky Wellington stated that his colleagues and fans talks about the size of his head. See what he said during his appearance on MTV Base Official Naija Top Ten:


"Haters like to talk about my head being way too big/I brush it off because my flow is just way too sick/And plus I'm on my way to being way too rich/Came in the building solo, tonight I might slay two chicks" he sang


Arrogant Shots Fired . Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...