Monday, June 22, 2015

PUBLIC CRY!! This Is Very Urgent, Please Let Us Save Tochi Mbonu (Photos)

Let us join hands together and keep this pretty woman alive ,
I just spoke with the beautiful lady pictured above, you can literally feel the pain she's going through. Her name is Tochi Mbonu and she urgently needs N6m for a kidney transplant. Her friends reached out to us and this is the mail plus Tochi's sad message that they sent in. No amount is too small, please.


Greetings Enekem, 

How is the family? hope fine. Please can you help with an article for Tochi? She is a friend and she needs N6m for kidney transplant. She was on Inspiration FM on June 7th but most people don't listen to radios these days. To confirm her authenticity, you can contact Inspiration FM and also add her on Facebook.


Tochi's message:

Hello my friends how are you all doing ? I just want you to know I'm very sick
right now. The doctor had concluded that I need to do kidney transplant and that

will cost 6million naira. But they said for me to be alive before the transplant I
need to be doing dialysis every 10 days. I have done it over 18 times, my family has spent all they have on my health. We don't have money to do another dialysis or even buy my drugs right now. Please I need your help cos I don't want to die PLEASE. All i need right now is your donation for my health, any thing you can help me with please. 


Here are the bank account details: (belongs to my mother): 


MBONU NDIDI PATIENCE 3021660844 FIRST BANK.

NDIDI PATIENCE MBONU 0055590179 DIAMOND BANK


For more information you can contact me at 08033868339, 07039344862


Add me and facebook: Tochi Mbonu
Or


https://m.facebook.com/mbonutochi?refid=12 
Please I don't want to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...