Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Maheeda Set To Write A Book Revealing All Of Her Darkest Secrets

Though she might not be seen as a very good influence on the youths and teenagers, it does not mean that we can not learn one or two from her life experience right?

Well the Controversial singer Maheeda who earlier in the week revealed that she was raped by her step-father at 11 and abandoned by her real father comes out now to say that she is ready to reveal everything about everything.

The only thing holding her back now it seems, is the fact that she doesn't know how to let us know about her struggles.



The singer took to her Instagram this morning to post the picture posted above with the caption :

"Oh my naija, I've Been through a lot! And I'm still standing, How can I tell you my story, where will I even start from I really wish for you to hear my story but how? You hardly read books , learning from other people's mistake or success stories is not your thing, this is hopeless Nigeria, how can I tell you my experiences?  I don't wanna go to the grave with them ! I only have only another 80 years to live is there still time? "


What do you think? Would you read Maheeda's book if she writes one? Do you think we are living in a hopeless Nigeria? Let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...