Thursday, June 25, 2015

John C. Maxwell Quotes: On LEadership

As a leader, the first person I need to lead is me. The first person that I should try to change is me. - John C. Maxwell

When we gain the respect of others by leading our own lives well, we gain the opportunity to lead others. - John C. Maxwell

To lead others to do right is wonderful. To do right and then lead them is more wonderful and harder. - John C. Maxwell

Learn to lead not just for yourself, but for the people who follow you. - John C. Maxwell

People buy into the leader before they buy into the leaders vision. If you want to lead, you must sell yourself. - John C. Maxwell

Action Plan:

Daily Affirmation: I lead by example.
It is through my vulnerability that I am strong. The truth in me attract others to follow me. (50x)

Morning Motivational
Add pin: 52fd0462
Whatsapp: 08058580383
Twitter: @YinkaObaseki

Quotes compiled by Yinka Obaseki for -: www.bookreaderstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...