Monday, June 15, 2015

2014 MBGN finalist,Jane Ekanem , becomes winner of the Nigerian princess (photos)


Bonsoir!!! My lovely readers my name is omaje and your are welcome to the XPERIENCE.
And Our personality of the week is the winner of the just concluded pageant THE NIGERIAN PRINCESS.
Good thing as they say indeed does not come easy. This pretty damsel has been in the hustle and bustle of achieving her dreams through the entertainment industry for almost a decade.
She won miss heritage polytechnic in 2009, was crowned the popular miss EKID carnival in 2012 and she also participated in the most beautiful girl in Nigeria last year 2014.
Through the challenges and hurdles she faced ,she didn't back out.
This gracious Akwa ibomite , then set out to join the race for the Nigerian princess which she won.
We are proud of you honey and we celebrate your strength!!!
Please get to know her a little more.
XP:Who really is Jane ekanem?
Jane Ekanem: Jane is a 23 year old female from Akwa Ibom state, i am the second child from a Christian Family of seven, I've always had the passion for modeling and acting,which i am becoming prosperous with one while the other one is yet to be achieved. Lol, but am a Very simple and God fearing person, that likes experiencing new thing and ,meeting people,i am jovial,and very determined in the pursuit of my dreams.
XP: What does being the first and maiden Nigerian princes means to you?
Jane Ekanem: Being the Nigerian princess, is not just another feather to my cap,but a thing of joy and pride,because it's what I've always dreamed of and through this platform I will be able to contribute a little of my quota to the betterment of fellow Nigerians, it's a very great achievement to me,because it's a step to greater opportunities.
XP:What has been your greatest inspiration?
Jane Ekanem: My greatest inspiration is myself,I draw inspiration from myself because  if am to bank on someone or something, i will be greatly disorganized if am disappointed by that person. I truly believe in myself and God.
XP:Good talk princess Jane, Is there anyone you admire?
Jane Ekanem: Yes of course, I admire Lupita Nyong'o greatly, she inspires me too,she has proved to us AFRICANS that even with our color we can still achieve great things in life, I love her courage and determination in life.
XP:Do you think you actually deserve the crown you won, taking a close look at the host of girls you blew off the competition?
Jane Ekanem: Well, God has blessed each and every one of us with different talents and ability,I wouldn't say the other girls were not good because they were equally good. But I believe the Nigerian princess organization and the judges  knew what they were looking for in each contestants and I guess they saw that in me,that is why I am the winner. 😃
XP: Nice!,How did you get sponsorship for the pageant?
Jane Ekanem: My loving parents who have always stood by me in the pursuit of my dreams, I did not foot all the bills myself, I had some sponsors like, Osuare, a fashion designer who took care of all my wares, and also supported me financially.
XP: What are your Agendas, during your reign as queen.
Jane Ekanem: I'll try my best to create a youth empowerment program, where people can be trained in various. Fields of their expertise be it art,dance,drama etc. I'll also try my best to organize seminars and go to charity visits.
XP:What are the major challenges you have encountered in the entertainment industry and what do you think is the way forward?
Jane Ekanem: The major challenge i have faced is that of height. Most modelling contracts are awarded to girls that are way taller which is not right.they are stereotypes and that is wrong so the major personels in the entertainment industry should try to involve everyone not just some.
The entertainment industry should try their best to use people that are talented not just people that are connected, there are various people out there that are really talented but they don't have any platform to display their talents, they end up on the streets, committing all sort of crimes, if the key players of the entertainment industry can leave personal sentiments or personal relationships aside,and make use of talented people, the industry will grow to greater heights. But it's really something that has to be addressed.
XP: when is your birthday anniversary.
Jane Ekanem my birthday anniversary is on the 15th of may.
XP: what would you consider a birthday gift?
Jane Ekanem: I welcome all kinds of gifts on my birthday, it's not d quality of the gift that matters to me but the heart that giveth.
XP:What woud you prefer, like a wish?
Jane Ekanem: Hahahahahahahahaha, A Land
XP:What's your favourite food?
Jane Ekanem: I love ekpang nkukwo, a traditional dish in Akwa Ibom state. It's so delicious hahhaha
XP: Hm! Really?
Jane Enakem: Hhahahhahahhaha, I love it, Am proudly Nigerian and I am proud of our food
XP: What's your best loved outfit?
Jane Enakem: Well i love dresses especially ones that are fitted.
XP: What advice do you have for upcoming models?
Jane Ekanem: My little advice for d upcoming models is that, they should believe in God and also believe in their self too, they should not give up on their dreams no matter what, with so doing the sky will not just be their limit but their starting points. I urge them also not to forget the people that started with them when they make it,they shouldn't look down on people except they are ready to pick them up.
Thank you for reading.
My name is omaje
And this is the XPERIENCE.






































No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...