Monday, May 18, 2015

UNIZIK VC Plot To Replace SUG President For Exposing His Alleged Corrupt Practices

This was sent and composed Hon Rex Eyisi, The SUG president Unizik

It Says

***
I refrain from sounding in this tone but the Vice Chancellor has declared war, as the President of the Students' Union Government, the peace of the University community and environs is my utmost Priority but with the degenerating situation I can see that the University Management is less concerned.

Information reaching me confirms that the Students Representative Council has been compromised and the Speaker has been given an ultimatum to Impeach a sitting President before the 19th day of this month, they ll need to follow layed down Constitutional Procedures but more than 4 stages of that procedure has be breached as at the time of writing this.

It is disheartening that the PRO of this great institution in whom I had revered is busy releasing bunch of lies to the press... what do I expect? He's trying not to get fired.
Let it be noted that dialogue has failed as access to the Vice Chancellor has been denied by his Personal Assistant, and the Vice Chancellor is bent on winning. Lols. . . he's taking it as a fight.
Gone are the days when students ask questions, these days students are wanted dead because a lecturer doesn't want to answer a question, please what else are we doing in Unizik? It's indeed pathetic!
My heart goes out to members of the staff who are crippled and can't help but follow orders, it's well.

DEAR ZIKITES, IF I EVENTUALLY GO DOWN, BE REST ASSURED I DID WHAT YOU SENT ME TO DO.

My removal from office will be the genesis of the worst to befall our great institution under this present administration.
And in case they've forgotten, I reaffirm my stand, I stand with the students.
I really really can't stand aside and look, human rights going down the drain.
Let aluta continue, the spirit is within!
If you're seeing this, inform everyone, your people, your sector, and your structures... for the love of Unizik.

Noble C. Eyisi (Rotr. Comr.)
President, Students' Union Government,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka**


Dear Blog readers what are your suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...