Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Happy BirthDay To Me 'Enekem Gregory' + Ask me Anything About me

Yes i was born on Children's Day , I know a lot of you don't know that or might have forgotten


In case you missed the memo ,
Am a year older today and I want to dedicate this post to all my God, friends,mentors, course mates ,family and business associates out there, you people have really played diverse roles in making me who I am today we will all be celebrated together soon ,


I don't want to start mentioning names cause I will definitely not remember all of you specifically , I just have to say I love and appreciate every single one of you,


I don't bake birthday cakes so don't ask me for that but you can hit my phone to know the location of the general party this weekend, it is just a friend and family celebration that is going down today,


Thank you all for your support especially for making my blog what it is today , we are fast growing and have been able to power loads of big events in the country it is by the grace of God and the help of you guys so I thank all of you ,


I also thank you all for the calls ,text messages , facebook posts. And everything may Godbless everyone of you ,

And most importantly I thank the Almighty God for keeping me alive and healthy to this day , may is mighty name be glorified , Amen


You can ask me anything,call or text me on 07037908492 , love you all , Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...