Wednesday, May 13, 2015

DJ KHALED Officially Leaves Cash Money Records For ......

As far as the tension between Wayne and Birdman, The DJ is not taking sides. "Lil Wayne, that's my brother, Birdman, that's family. And at the end of the day, it's not my business, and I do pray for greatness and everything works out," he shared. "It's not my business and at the end of the day, those two people know who I am, and I don't get involved."

Releasing his new single today, Khaled shared a statement announcing his new partnership with Sony. "It's a new chapter of more success," read the press release. "WTB prides itself on quality and longevity and alongside Sony, WE THE BEST is poised to build a legacy of putting out number ones and breaking more superstar artists."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...