Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Hmm!! ENEKEM BLOG Reader Shares His Thoughts on Young Girls Who Date Married Men

Good evening ENEKEM 
I am a regular visitor to your blog, I never comment but whenever I want to relieve myself of the day's stress or kill boredom I come here. I was home alone, bored to the bone so I decided to chill out at a local joint not too far from home. 


Sipping my beer slowly and this thought kept flashing through my mind. Why do married men keep luring our girlfriends to their secret apartments or hotel rooms? And why do our girlfriends keep falling into their traps even when we younger men are at least comfortable enough to take care of them? 
I have sometimes seen fiancées of close friends walk into my boss' office and I know what transpires between them. There was a recent happening where I met my long lost friend in the company of his fiancée at an hangout and he introduced the babe as his wife-to-be and the wedding bell will ring very soon but to my surprise the next day, I looked through my office's window to see my friend's wife-to-be at the reception waiting to see my boss. I inquired from the receptionist and I was told she is Oga's girlfriend.

It is now a norm that our girlfriends date married men. Some it's not for the monetary benefits but our girlfriends just want adventures. It is now normal to share our girlfriends with married men. Lest I forgot to mention, we are not broke and can to an extent comfortably take care of our girlfriends. Though my conclusion ought to still be an hypothesis, I concluded that 99% of our single ladies have one time or presently dating a married man. 


I have couple of married female friends who complain about how boring their husbands have become in bed which is a big concern for them. Whereas there husbands are busy giving their girlfriends the best adventure in bed. 


Like my subject says, I am alone with my thought. Since these married women's husbands don't have time for them, we the single men whose girlfriends have been "kolobied" with crazy offers can also go after their wives and do what they are doing to our girlfriends to their wives. These women are pleasure-starved though their husbands lavish them with gifts and money but they lack sexual pleasure. 


Just my thought anyways. I am not saying I want to explore it. What do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...