Thursday, March 19, 2015

Whaaat?? I am Proud To Be A Bitch ........ Briney Spears

Well is is not a new phenomena that people tend to redefine so they can associate themselves to it , but this is kind of demeaning


The 'Toxic' hitmaker, Britney Spears has affirmed that she is a "bitch" although her own interpretation of the word defers from circular opinion. shared a poem on Instagram, which is entitled 'Bitchology' and reads:

'Being a bitch means… 'I stand up for myself and my beliefs. I stand up for those I love. 'I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things my way. 'I won't allow anyone to step on me. I refuse to tolerate injustice. 'It means I have the strength and courage to allow myself to be me. 'So try to stomp on me, douse my inner flame, 'Squash every ounce of beauty I hold within. 'You won't succeed. 'And if that makes me a Bitch, so be it. I embrace the title and I'm proud to be a Bitch!'

Who is with  her on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...