Thursday, March 5, 2015

Gomis fully recovered after fainting.


Swansea striker Bafetimbi Gomis says he is "fine" after fainting during his side's 3-2 league defeat at Tottenham.

He appeared to fall down immediately after Spurs took a sixth-minute lead.

The Frenchman, 29, received treatment before leaving the pitch on a stretcher and was later taken to hospital.

Gomis later said: "I have been under a great deal of stress and fatigue due to my father's health that requires me to go back and forth to France."

He added: "I wanted to reassure you concerning my health. It actually looks much more scary than physically dangerous. I am feeling well now."
Gomis have being said to have fainted thrice back in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...