Friday, February 20, 2015

Whaat? I'm Ready To Have Four Kids From Four Different Women -Lil Wayne

The Young Money mogul recently sat down with Rolling Stone for a chat, amid his drama with Birdman, and he provided brief answers as he was grilled on everything from his $51 million dollar lawsuit against 'Baby,' to his 'Free Weezy' album, and feeling like he's a prisoner — to the p-u-s-s-y that is.
Here's a few things we learned from Wayne's interview: 

1. Wayne keeps up with new artists but feels that he's out of the loop 

"I like Rae Sremmurd and Migos," he says – but after nearly 20 years in the business, he feels that his age is starting to show. "Sometimes I don't know what the hell they're talking about on Instagram," he says with a laugh. When that happens, he turns to his 16-year-old daughter, Reginae: "I had to call her, like, 'What the hell is "on fleek"?'" 

2. He is speechless when asked about his lawsuit against Birdman, who he used to call a father figure: 

"I have no words," he says. "I'm super-numb to it, to tell you the truth."

3. He claims his "I am a prisoner" tweet wasn't about his record label holding him hostage: 

As for the "I am a prisoner" tweet from December, he tries to play it off with a sex joke at first: "I love being a prisoner in some p—y. That's what I meant." After we talk some more, he admits that the legal wrangling has been weighing on his mind. "I'm human," he says. "But it's nothing that a good blunt can't cure." 

4. There might be more baby mamas in his future

"When I go home, I want my actual house to be a vacation," he says. "And I might give y'all three new kids from four different women. You know how I do it." 


5. Tha Carter V is finished, and he's working on The Free Weezy Album. 

"It's super-done. Cake baked, icing on top, name on top, candles lit. I would have released it yesterday if I could. But it's a dead subject right now. It's a jewel in the safe. It's that stash-house money." 
"I'm working on [Free Weezy] every day, man. I guarantee it's going to be something dope. If you don't want a musician being creative, don't get The Free Weezy Album." 


6. The Internet Has Changed The Music Game So He's Figuring Out How To Continue To Stay Relevant 

"Right now, anybody could put out a new song on the Internet and it could become the hottest thing ever," Wayne says. "When I was starting, you couldn't do that type of sh-t. But that's wonderful – the game is wide open, and my job is just to stay vital."


7. He was going to retire but changed his mind because he loves music 

Last year, Wayne hinted that he might be ready to retire from music, but he says he's got other ideas now. "I've thought about it," he says. "But for a person like me that bleeds, eats, sleeps and shits music, it's hard to do."


Source: Necolebitchie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...