Thursday, February 19, 2015

Pele Dear, Iggy Azalea Quits Social Network Over Hurtful Remarks About Her Bum

The hit was too much for her she had to take a time out

Iggy Azalea has announced, that she will be taking a break from social network because she finds it "negative and draining."

There seem to be a Black gang up against Iggy and she is not finding it funny at all. The online bullying and spats comes from fans and even her fellow music colleagues in the last few months including Snoop Dogg, Eve, Jill Scott, Eminem, Nicki Minaj and Azealia Banks. Some believe that Rap is a black mans heritage  while others thinks her music is bland.

The 'Never mind them' hit-maker told her fans on Twitter:

"I want you to know I am taking some time away from social media. I need to be happy and it is too negative and draining. My management will tweet/run my accounts from today onwards etc except any message is signed … IA...Love You All. Peace out!"
The star was slammed by haters about her cellulite which was apparent in photos of her wearing a bikini that had emerged online few weeks back.

Another of her tweets read:
"To become nasty because of the way I feel I am treated would be a disservice to my fans and I promise I will try to keep smiling. I feel the hatred and pettiness I see online at all times is making me become an angry person and I cannot be that."
The rapper just returned from a Valentine's Day trip in Hawaii with her boyfriend, Nick Young.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...