Tuesday, February 10, 2015

NNENA KALU Shares XPERIENCE Of How She Used Her Allowee To Start Her Business (must read)


Kalu Nnena is the CEO of Da' shinani; a unisex, beauty, fashion, and style palace.
They deliver classy,edgy and gorgeous clothing,accessories, and exquisite saloon services and makeovers to her client.
This amazing lady from Arochukwu local government area in Abia state has been into business for over two years now, and already has her business name in the mouth of over 70% of individuals around the south east, especially those into entertainment.

She is a very vibrant and active soul, concluding from her hobbies, travelling , reading, cooking
Hanging out, meeting people, dancing, swimming, watching movies . To mention only but a few like she will always say.
"Shini" as she is usually called by her satisfied clients, loves to eat rice and chicken sauce as its her favourite meal, and she is so down with any outfit with an African touch.
She is indeed a force to reckon with.
Know more about her as she opens up in her interview with PRECIOUS OGUCHE.
XP : What ignited the spark in you to start up your career?
NNENA KALU : Its the passion I have for fashion! I love good looks, clothing and accessories.
XP: Some classy kind of looks or just something good?
NNENA KALU: Edgy, classy and gorgeous.
XP: If you had the chance to start your career over again, what would you do differently?
NNENA KALU: I would study fashion and design as a course.
XP: What is your favorite part of been an entrepreneur?
NNENA KALU:  Getting to meet people
Giving my clients what they want and see them happy and satisfied.
Then I enjoy the cool income that comes from the business.
XP:Who has been your greatest inspiration?
NNENA KALU: God O........... My inspiration comes from God through the things that surrounds me and those I come across.
XP: What was some of the biggest mistakes you've made?
NNENA KALU: Mmmmmm............ Not being focused at some point and lack of proper management.
XP: What sacrifices have you made to become a successful entrepreneur?
NNENA KALU: Depriving my self of certain pleasures to establish my business. And i put in most of my time into my business planning and executing . More funds goes in to the business instead of other aspects of my life in other to reach my goals.
To mention a few.
XP:How far are u willing to go to succeed?
NNENA KALU: As much as my legs can carry me ...... Am never going to relent until am satisfied by God's grace
XP: What motivates you?
NNENA KALU: My love for art and the fact that I have a flair for good clothes and looks. I always have a particular idea of what I want to wear and sometimes I don't get exactly what I want, so I would design or describe what I want and convince my designers to make them.
I also get motivated by other people's work ....... It helps me sit up and get to know what's in vogue as I create my own design. Designing is  fun and a pretty work of art.

XP:What has been your most satisfying moment in your career?
NNENA KALU: Seeing my clients are happy with the service I render to them,and also Seeing my imaginary works come into reality.
Then the financial returns too.
XP: What have been your failures and how have you learnt from them?
NNENA KALU: Well,  inability to satisfy my clients at some point. I had to take correction from the experience.
XP:How did you raise capital to fund your organisation?
NNENA KALU: I actually started small........... From my NYSC allowance savings.
XP: That's some sacrifice.
NNENA KALU:Yes sure!
XP: How do you define success?
NNENA KALU:To me success is the beautiful  result of struggles, hustles, stress and difficulties. Its living a contented and happy life.
XP:who would you consider a role model?
NNENA KALU: That would be Tyra Banks....... She's a very strong and successful model and business woman whom I have always looked up to because of her unique personality
XP: Where do u see yourself in 10 years?
NNENA KALU: Hmmmm
I see my self on the limelight............ Being recognized as one of the  top designers and entrepreneur in Nigeria and  Happily married with my children by God's Grace.
XP: So finally what do you have to say to those who aspire to be successful.
NNENA KALU: To stay focused, pray, work hard and believe in yourself!
CONTACT
Address: Number10 osadebe street Ogui  new layout adjacent Unec gate Enugu.
Instagram:  @dashinani
Phone: 08169262351,08064770684
Email:dashinanibfs@yahoo.com
BBM PIN: 296D5997, 2848F9B1





















5 comments:

  1. Wow this is really inspiring , + she is beautiful , thumbs up Miss Nnena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish most girls can mearn from this instead of spending all their allowee and pocket money on materials that will be useless in months perhaps in weeks , hope to meet you someday , I love successful women , OMA this your Xperience thing will really go along way nice one , is it exclusive to just females?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is! Thanks for your kind gestures. Mr funsho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is! Thanks for your kind gestures. Mr funsho.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...