Monday, February 9, 2015

Lmao!! When Scammer Meet Scammer , This is what Happens ...(Photo)

I don't know if it is just me , but damn I keep getting SPAM mails from an ID that pose to be yahoo always asking me to update my log in by clicking on a link or else they will de-activate my Yahoo acct in hours , I won't lie I fell for it the first time I saw the mail , few minutes after I clicked the link , the official Yahoo log in notification sent me a mail that someone was trying to log into my email box from the U.K ,


Damn I really felt somehow ,that I fell for the gig , my bad though ,I changed my password immediately , cause if someone else should access that box .... Hmmm make I no talk shaa .lol


Well what we are saying here is that you need to mount your guard cause a couple of people somewhere must have done the same mistake too , and who knows the scammer might have entered their box and extract some valuable info ,diverting their business and stuffs

Please ENEKEM Blog Readers , be careful with the way you click links online most of them are spam links created by scammers so they can access your mail box,monitor your transactions and even divert your transactions/business ,or get your personal info etc

we don't want to get a mail some day saying someone accessed your box or someone is claiming they transfered money to your account and you can't find it , that's some deep shit ......


If you get messages like the one in the photo above, people on facebook should be familiar be that , abeg no waste your time

Well this scammers know that Humans naturally love to reap where they didn't sow , so they are using it to taunt ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...