Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I Hope This Makes Nigerians Stop Raping Women & Think !! #ShortStoryWEdnesday

Story written by a guy named Derrick.


Jason saw a beautiful girl walking one day and approached her. Her name was Brandy. She wasn't interested at first, but his persistence paid off, so he got her number and set up a date for later on that night. *rings doorbell*

Jason: Hey Brandy, open up it's me.

Brandy: Coming! *opens door*

Jason: Hey sexy. You looking good in that dress. Can I come in?

Brandy: I thought we were going out?

Jason: Yeah we are, I just gotta use the bathroom.

Brandy: K. *He walks in and looks around the house.**

Jason: No roommates?

Brandy: Not yet.

Jason: Oh...can you show me where the bathroom is, Sexy?

Brandy: Yeah...it's right here. But why are you looking at me like that? 

Jason: Come over here and find out.

Brandy: No, I'd rather not. Jason, stop touching me. No Jason! Get off of me. Help!

**Jason covers her mouth, rapes her and leaves.**


(1 week later)
**Phone rings**
Brandy: Hello?

Jason: Hey whasup sexy?

Brandy: Why are you calling me? You got what you wanted now leave me alone.

Jason: C'mon, I know you wanted me.

Brandy: How?

Jason: I saw the way you was wearing that lil fitted dress that hugged those curves. You were asking for all that attention. So I gave it to you. 

Brandy: Well it's something you need to know.

Jason: What?

Brandy: I'm HIV positive.


Jason: Wait, you're what?! 
Brandy: You heard me. Don't act surprised. You wanted HIV, I could see it in your eyes. The way you grabbed me, ignored me when I told you to stop and covered my mouth when I screamed for help. So I gave it to you. You asked for it.

Jason: B*tch, how could you?!


Brandy: Everyone knows you're a rapist. And you blame it on them. Like the way they dressed warranted your sex even though their cries for you to stop meant nothing. I was given HIV at 14 from a guy like you. He blamed me, just like you. So, I decided to teach guys like him & you, a lesson. You strip girls of their dignity based on what you see on the outside. So I'm going to strip you of your life based on what I know is on the inside. *dial tone*****

If you like this, guys, let me know in the comments below. So we can be doing it weekly. It's time for each and everyone of us to be the change we all seek. If you also have a thought provoking true life story, rant or open letter you want to address to ANYBODY, a story you know Nigerians need to read, send them to me - enekem4real@yahoo.com and I'll publish them unedited for you. Just as we have been doing for other readers recently.

Like I said earlier, it's TIME for us to be the CHANGE we seek as Nigerians! If it's burning in your mind - sit down, write it out and send to me. Waiting....

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm this is so touching. Jason will learn d greatest lesson of his life. Sorry Brandy for d mess created for u by vain people in d world.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...