Thursday, February 5, 2015

Blog Reader Shares Touching Rape Story And How Her Curse Is Working On The MAN

Dear Enekem , ‎this is the story of my life. I've carried this in mind for over 15 years and while publishing I prefer to be anonymous. I've only told this to my husband to be and I thank God it didn't affect me negatively. 



I was 8 years old when a guy had canal knowledge of me. It was during Christmas in ‎1998, we didn't travel so my mum asked me to fetch water from a nearby compound and we pay to do that then. So the guy is our family friend and he requested that I fetch from their house without paying and I accepted cause it was closer. Then he said I should come in and take a Christmas present and you know how children love that. 
When I entered, he locked the door that he wanted to show me something and to my surprise then, he pulled his trouser and I was shocked and I wanted to leave but he refused and dragged me. Then I got scared and he said that even if I shout that no one will hear me. I was crying and pleading with him but all to no avail and he made his way. 
I cried when I saw blood on my panties and a funny thing was that he said he wants to break me and I never understood what that meant until I was in Jss3 and I also cursed him that day.

 
I don't know how and why and what made me not to tell my parents then but I was scared my dad will kill him. I never talked to him again till date and I told him then that he'll never have a child then and now he's been married for like 10yrs without a child and the woman doesn't know what happened. 


Now my hubby said I have to tell my mum everything and forgive the man but I still find it difficult but I told him I'll do it. I feel relieved to share this now and you're the second person besides my man that's knowing and I want the world to know now so I can hear what they have to say. Left for me, I won't forgive him for what he did to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...