Friday, January 2, 2015

Woow!! See Six Jaw-dropping Throwback Photos Of Prof.Wole Soyinka (peep)

This photos really woowed me , no wonder they said greatness takes time .... So tell your people not to rush you .lol


I bet you have not seen every of these photos of Wole Soyinka..Oh, I said they will leave your mouth wide open, well I said it because they left mine. Here's something interesting he said about his childhood:

"I began writing early - very, very early... I was already writing short stories for the radio and selling poems to poetry and art festivals; I was involved in school plays; I wrote essays, so there was no definite moment when I said, 'Now I'm a writer.' I've always been a writer."


Caption Goes...

1st photo
The Soyinka Family, 1938. S.A. (Essay) and Eniola (the Wild Christian) with Wole, Tinu and Femi.


2nd photo
Wole Soyinka and his sister Tinu in 1940.
 Continue to see more photos....


3Rd photo
Wole Soyinka, age nine (middle, front row) plays the lead role in the operetta The Magician at St. Peters School, 1945


4th photo
The Soyinka children in 1945. In the front row, Tinu, Kayode and Yeside. In the back row, Wole and Femi


5th photo
Wole Soyinka, age 18, a college freshman


6th photo
Wole Soyinka with his daughter Moremi in 1963

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...