Saturday, January 24, 2015

Why I Hate Valentines Day

I hate Valentine's day, especially the way is being celebrated in Nigeria...
here are my reasons:

1. I hate it, when I go any boutique, all I see is red


2. I hate it, when I see both males and female put on red

3. guys use the opportunity to get into ladies panties

4. the rate of STD will skyrocket on that day

5. I hate it, when some churches celebrate Valentine's day, last time I checked Valentine died because of a woman..so.why do some churches in Nigeria celebrate Valentine's day, cos in oversea, is not so

these are just few of reasons out of my long list ....

let me stop here for now, before people will label me a sadist



By IreneOni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...