Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Please Help My Supposed Fiance Is Making Me Contemplate Suicide

Could not help but share this touching mail , please help a sister with your candid advice

**Enekem Please I really need your help because am going through a very difficult time ,

My name is Ronke And I will be 37years old in May , my supposed fiance has put me in a very disordering state

I have been looking for a man that I will settle down with since I was 25years but for some reasons I don't understand things have not been working out I have had marriage plans with more than 8 men but before we finally marry something always go wrong

, I am a graduate , working and doing fine for myself , I have been and out of relationships that I gave up on love and marriage and decided to be alone

But things changed when I met Segun in a business seminar in july last year 2014 , he changed my whole perception about the love thing , even though he knew I was 36, he still promised to marry me and told me all the sweet things every woman wants to hear , we did everything as couples and a lot of people got to know about us


since he is a hard-working business man he travels out of lagos a lot and I didn't have any problem with that , things continued like this but he always refused to take me to his family , even though i already introduced him to all of my family and they like him to


I started to feel restless in december when about three of my friends that knew that I was dating segun called me to inform me that segun did a court wedding in november with another lady ,


when I called him to confirm this , he said I should not believe all those things that am hearing that they are only trying to tarnish his image and spoil our planned marriage , I believed him cause I love him much

However I was still on the watch , but the whole thing changed on sunday , Segun told me that he was going to his village in ondo state for business since I already knew the nature of his job I had no problem with it


Not until sunday morning , my friend lolade called to inform me tha segun was in ondo state for his traditional marriage I almost broke down when I heard this called segun immediately , he denied it again ,


I was shocked , then I went to facebook his timeline to stalk him if he uploaded any photos , lo and behold he uploaded the photos and I saw the woman ,


I broke down in tears I was crying like a woman that lost her only son, I have not been able to go to work,eat or do anything since that sunday afternoon , I can't even sleep at night , don't know what to do with my life anymore , when I called him and told him about the photos I saw on facebook he couldn't say anything , am just really contemplating suicide , let me just die and leave all of these drama cause if I should see segun again I might do something really bad , so many thoughts in my head , am in tears as am typing this message , please what can I do? Is there still hope for me? ..... **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...