Saturday, January 3, 2015

OMA WRITES!! Sensitivity Is What Differentiates You From A Robot,Army .....

It takes courage and strength to be sensitive to things...

And even more strength and courage to own up to them or be vocal about them...

Robots, the only things with a perfect lack of emotional capacity, are easily controlled...
And I suddenly realized that's why the military often train people to suppress their emotions...

Well, I am not in the military and will not join the military...

I am completely human not a machine...
I feel, I love, I cry, I laugh, I express and I rejoice.

Anyone who has ever tried to convince me not to feel or express is someone I shouldn't trust...

The only reason you should shut off your emotions and emulate a robot is if you are doing horrible things!
Because I know you are not in the military!

Happy New Year.

1 comment:

  1. Worst post ever...u can't talk about ppl who risk their lives for u nd I like that. SAD.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...