Saturday, December 13, 2014

Sexy Blogger Shirley Igwe Poses With Her Newly Painted Whip (photos)

I love chick , she is always raw with her comments ,

she wrote**
Sorry I've not Blogged since Sunday....sorry? Nah am not really sorry, I was busy getting my car ready for Xmas and I didn't have time for you people abeg...lol who will have time for readers with your kinda reading habit? You read and don't want to comment...I say this because I see that you read but then no comment from you people...it is well o there is God o. One day one day una go dey beg make I post your comment o una go see. Anyway, do you know I changed the color of my car from green to red? Just for Xmas? Absurd? Lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...