Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Please Help!! I HAD SEX WITH MY BOSS

A female blog reader just sent me this mail... She wants advice.


So, over to you guys... Cheers


Her story after the cut


"Enekem please kindly post this Article on your blog I really need urgent advice,


I had sex with my boss(who's a married man).. I agree, I was stupid. But, this was during our end of the year party. I was drunk and extremely horny, and he has been on my case for a while.


So, in the heat of the moment(with my drunken and horny state), I gave in.. Now that I am sober, I hate myself, I totally regret my actions. 

He hasn't called me since or disturbed me for more sex and we've been avoiding each other.

Do you think he wants to sack me? Should I resign? I love my job a lot, and it pays well.. Please guys, help me.. I am going crazy with series of thoughts going through this small and stupid head of mine"
 

This is interesting , well to me since the deed can't be undone and the world in which the deed was done is different from the present world of Reaction/consequence , I would say you should not worry about him sacking you , just pretend like nothing really happened , but you can have a plan B , by start seeking for job elsewhere incase he decides to sack you (which I doubt) , or you feel you can't stand him after the sin ..... Don't let that affect your life , ask God for forgiveness if you are bold enough you can go and apologize to his wife ( I don't advise you to do that though)


And next time control your drinking self or maybe don't drink at all since from the story above it has led you into making a very distabilizing decision ........... Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...