Monday, December 22, 2014

Meet The Nollyhood Actress With The Biggest Ass* "Didi Ekanem" (Photos)

Incase you haven't met our very endowed queen , you are lucky to be reading this post ,

Fast rising actress Didi Ekanem has said she knows she has the biggest bu#m in Nollywood.


In this one on one interview with Vanguard newspaper, Didi confirmed that her b#um has put her through crazy things like, people focusing more on her b#um than her talent, like a day a mad man grabbed her b#um and refused to let go and of course how she tries are possible best to always use the b#um well. She also says everyone loves s*ex and should be allowed to participate in the game as many times they want it in a day. I love s*ex, I won't even pretend about it, everybody loves s*ex, she said.



How do you feel having one of the biggest b*ums in Nollywood?It's a good feeling and a wonderful one. But I won't lie to you, as much as I love it so much, I just wish people would focus more on my talent than my b#um. All the concentration out there is on my b#um not my talent. I would honestly wish people to see me as a talented actress not a sexy one. But my b#um is not allowing people to see me deep down, to see the person and the talent.

Can you let a guy grab your b#um in a movie?

Of course, in Jump and Pass, a guy tapped my a#ss. If it has to be real, there's nothing there, it's just grabbing my b#um.

What's the craziest thing somebody has done to you on its account?

Craziest thing? A mad man actually grabbed my b#um in public, while walking on the road. That's like the craziest thing, what else can possibly be crazier than that? I was just passing, I wanted to get something and next thing, he just walked up to me and grabbed my b#um from behind. When I turned, he was still holding it like a mad man and I screamed, I ran, left my shoes and everything. People just stood there and they were just laughing.

You are very flexible with your b#um?
Of course, I use it very well

How often do you feel people should be having s*ex?
As many times as you want; if you want to have it 100 times a day, good for you

You encourage it, you love it?
Who doesn't love s#x? I'm not going to sit here and tell you I don't like s*ex. Everybody loves s*ex; it is just natural so I'm not going to pretend I don't like it. For me, I'm a very busy person so I don't have that time to even enjoy it as much as I should or have it as much as I should.

But you still enjoy it when you have it?
Of course, anytime I have the time for it, of course, I do

What's your favorite se#xual position?
Every position goes, as long as I can feel what I want to feel at that point in time. Every position is fine.

Hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...