Thursday, December 4, 2014

EXPOSITO!!! Star Boy Records Artiste L.A.X Reveals How He MEt Wizkid

Well most of you must be very familiar with the name L.A.X

HIs real name is Damilola Afolabi , he is fast rising
pop star that got signed on to the Wizkid's Starboy Records
in 2013.


People like me got to know him in the song *CARO* which featured his boss Wizkid and the follow up Hit *GInGER* which also features Wizkid


Some of us have always wondered how he met wizkid , where they met and how the two seem complement each other very well when they work together

Well you can stop wondering now
In a recent interview with NET, LAX explained how he met and
got signed to Wizkid's label,

According to him

***"I just got back from London
and I was on stage to perform at one Hennessy event and that
day I met one woman (Toyin Lawani) and she looked at me
and was like, I like your swag, I like your dressing, I'm a
stylist, I'll want to style you. So we spoke for a while and we
became close, and she's also close friends with Wizkid
because she was styling Wizkid at that time, so she called me
up and said: 'send me some of your stuffs, I want to play it
for Wizkid and see if he likes it. So she played a couple of my
stuffs for him and he liked it, he called me up, I went to his
house one night around 1am, and about two months later, I
got signed on to Starboy in 2013."**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...