Sunday, November 9, 2014

Random Post: The Mistake Guys Make When ~~Asking a lady out~~

Most guys make this mistake , but we shouldn't blame them , girls have now been universally labeled as materialistic and Gold-digging creatures but that doesn't give ground for men to approach all girl meteralistically. Lol that's not in your dictionary though I just created it ,

well look at a scenario like this


Guy: I'm 39 years old and I have a
Golf 7 GTI and
a Polo , I have an engineering
diploma, I've been
working for BP for 6 years and I have
a good
salary, i'm sure I can take good care
of you.


Girl: oh, okay, I must say you dress
up really well,
you have expensive taste too, so who
do you live
with?


Guy: I live with both my parents and
my 5
siblings, i'm the eldest.


Girl: oh alright, so you have a good
job, two cars,
expensive taste and you still live
with your
parents?!!


Guy: Yes, I'll buy a house maybe
before the end
of the year we are in September
remember.


Girl: Oh yeah, I've heard that before,
Well I AM 31
YEARS OLD,
I HAVE A Medicine and surgery
DEGREE,
I RUN MY OWN Hospital.
I OWN TWO
PROPERTIES, 2 Farms ,a dairy
company and I co-
own an oil refinery company in
Medina, Saudi
Arabia...
I DRIVE An Amarok VW 2013 model.
I LIVE ALONE IN MY DUPLEX with My
Daughter and
sons.
I'm CURRENTLY RUNNING MY
MASTERS IN
Robotic surgery.


Guy: Uhhmm whoooah!!


Girl: Exactly my point, so WHO will
be taking care
of WHOM now?


Guy: Well I was just...uhhm...

Girl: Next time when you want to
impress a
woman, don't mention what you have
because
of what you think she doesn't have,
material Is
not ALWAYS the path to a woman's
heart.
Most men think that the path to a
woman's heart
is through material things.


There's more to life than
material possessions.
Wanna woo a girl?


Be a man and just tell her how u feel
about her
and not what u possess!!!



Yagaa , Enjoy your new week ahead ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...