Thursday, November 27, 2014

LMAO!! Funny But True See The TOP 5 UGLY-TURNED-PRETTY NIGERIAN FEMALE ARTISTES

One of the craziest things MONEY does without a FACE SURGERY is
TURNING A VERY UGLY SOMEBODY TO A CLEAN & VERY PRETTY QUEEN. We all
know how the footballer; Taiye Taiwo looked like before....see him
now, money has turned him to a manageable husband material.

Today, I'll be giving you a list of some top female musicians in
Nigeria who were very ugly before limelight.....they are now referred
to as goddess and are even FACES of some brands....daris god!
1. CYNTHIA MORGAN: (Top-left in the pic below)
The transformation this female rapper underwent is not ordinary. If
you had seen her in her first video appearance; Jhybo's "Run Their
Mouth" (She was featured on that track)....Cynthia Morgan in that
video was a perfect definition of WITCH. She was sooo ugly that I
always fast forward her part. She was dark-skinned in that video, so
how she turned fair-skinned and looked sooo pretty and cute in her
"Don't Break My Heart" video is what is still confusing me till this
moment. Kudos to that nigga called MONEY....I salute you sir. I am
still patiently waiting for you to come transform me too...lolz.

2. TIWA SAVAGE: (Top-right in the pic below)
Ok! I know you all will tackle me on this one but I'm damn true about
my fact. Tiwa Savage herself cannot tell me she wasn't ugly before. I
really can't say money transformed her cuz Tiwa dey alright from the
beginning. There was this TV Programme I used to watch back then,
dunno if itz still ON. It was all about picking a lucky viewer to come
spend the day with a celebrity....on this particular day, Tiwa Savage
was the celebrity. Oh! You needed to see Tiwa that day....upon all the
make-ups and all the shit you gurls lace your face with, Tiwa still no
fine ooo. She has not even done "Kele Kele Love" video that time cuz
when I eventually saw the video, I had to ask someone to help me
confirm if it was truly Tiwa in that video. Na this same Tiwa dem dey
refer to as one of the sexiest female artistes in Africa now, not even
in Nigeria....Oga oooo.

3. SASHA: (Center in the pic below)
Please, before I move on I need to ask a question; should we take
Sasha as one Nigeria female artiste who should be talked about this
moment? Where she dey sef? Only God knows sha. Well, I need not talk
much about this babe....no ojoro....Sasha is ugly. Yes...still ugly
small...after money don come. The last time I saw her was around June,
she's still the same chubby with that Ronaldinho kinda face.....maybe
if we see her in public again, she fit don fine wella.

4. OMAWUMI: (Below-left in the pic below)
Omawumi is my favourite. I love her music and her personality
diiieeee. But, me will always say the TRUTH cuz the truth sets me
free...lolz. Madam Omawumi, truth be told; You are slightly ugly
(Slightly ugly? Shey there is a phrase like that sha?). Her looks
changes time to time....she'll be fine in one outfit/photo shoot, then
she's like 'Mogbe...Kilode?' in another outfit. Her beauty can like to
confuse person. So, this tells us she has an unstable beauty and na
only the ugly ones dey get this kind properties. Still on still, my
dream of kissing Omawumi one day must come true. Can somebody say AMEN
to that for me?

5. ASA: (Below-right in the pic below)
Has anyone noticed that Asa is now looking sooo cute? Asa wey me talk
sey I can't do her even if she gives me for free is now the Asa that
I'm willing to pay millions just to be with her...issokay!

There are many top female artistes that started ugly and they are
still ugly, I just pray they don't end ugly....I sha won't mention
names. If to sey Goldie still dey alive, she for dey this list....but,
continue to REST IN PEACE dear sister.

Oya, what do you think of my list? Drop your comments.

Written by: The Charming Humble Nice Guy
Ff him on twitter - @TheCHNGBlog
BB Pin - 742EBB2A
http://thechngblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...