Friday, November 7, 2014

EB BLOG Reader Wants To Know If It Is Advisable For Her To Have Massive Boobs* Tatt Or Not

Dear Enekem And EB Readers ,My name Is Tonia And I am a 300L Unilag Student

Please I have been having serious thought on whether i should have a Massive rose flower tatted on my left boobs ,it has always been my dream to that , and now that I know I can decide to do anything I love with my body am beginning to contemplate it
Cos some of my friends have tattoos on different parts of their body and it looks really cute on them

I want to be Business Woman and a Good house wife who will be a good mentor to her kids and people around me,so I was wondering will having a permanent Rose flower Boob tattoo on my left boobs in anyway affect my life goals ,please drop honest and unrude comments , I really need to know .

Thanks ,

Thanks for your Blog Enekem , have learnt a lot from it

3 comments:

  1. Hello Tonia, I'm not here 2 advice u,bt help u advise ursef
    1. If u're a xtian, then its 4bidden in d Bible.
    2. Dress how u want 2 be addressed ( a bizwoman with tatoos, who would respect her???)
    3. What sort of role model will u be 2 ur kids?(they can't accord u respect wen u don't respect ursef).
    So act wisely,and advise ursef. Remember, ur actions 2day might be regretted 2mao. Tk care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Tonia , I don't want to conclude but I feel you are been carried away by MAYA (Materialism in Hindu) , like really? You want to be a woman of value then why are you attracted to hoeism and irresponsible acts? Who is your role model? Would you advices your kids or anybody looking up to you to get a tatt? It has been in the books that about 65 to 70pcent of people that had a tattoo drawn on their body regretted that decision ....don't be fooled by the system and television , the celebs and prominent people with tatt, it might be globally accepted and look really normal , but I won't advice you to do it ..... But you can still do what you feel is right for you .... #TheTruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tattoos , I love lil wayne , rihanna, rick ross, amber rose , blac chyna ,infact almost 90pcent of my fav pop stars have tattoss....... I really wish I could draw one ,,, but I want to go heaven, am not saying lack of tatt is a criteria for making am saying my body is the temple of God, I can't tarnish it with lustful inks .......... #Miss Eva #I love you #Enekem

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...