Friday, November 14, 2014

Blog Reader Needs Honest Your Advice Urgently

Just saw this in mail box



Hello ENEKEM Readers,

 
I fell in love with a lady who is living in the same house with me but in a different apartment. The problem I am having with her now is that I'm still living with my uncle, though I'm schooling and working, and I do not want to leave our apartment for now for my own rented apartment because I'm living comfortably. She said she will not date me because we are in the same house and does not want to tarnish her reputation unless I pack out of that house and have my own rented apartment. 


Please what should I do now because I am not ready to pack out now and do not want to lose her either?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...