Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wow!! 'I Wanted To Raise Money For My Wedding' - Napped Drug Dealer (Photo)

Chike pauline, the man pictured above was caught by the NDLEA on Monday. VANGUARD reports that he was nabbed during a screening of passengers on Rwanda Air flight at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, with one kilogramme of substance suspected to be methamphetamine.

The Aba-based businessman was arrested on his way to Bujumbura, Burundi. On what pushed him into the drug trafficking business, he said he is a hardworking man, and that luck was just against him as he was
pushed into the business because he wanted to raise money for his wedding billed for December.

"I am a patent medicine dealer in Aba, Abia State. My arrest is very unfortunate because I am a hardworking person."I was deceived into drug trafficking because I was desperate to perform my marriage ceremony by the end of the year.''"I was optimistic that I will not be arrested, but things did not go according to my expectation."What must I do to set myself free from this predicament?" Chike asked with the hopes of being discharged before his proposed wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...