Monday, October 20, 2014

Woow!! Beverly Osu Plays With A Live Python In New Movie Role (Photos)

She is one of those few Naija females that reat really amaze me , even with her controversial performance and the recent burial of her parent , she is really not holding back , the video vixen/BBA star is presently shooting a movie and she was given a role to act as a snake girl , and pow she did it in a really brave manner

In her words "Most daring role I chose, in my career..my face shows confidence but my heart is about to explode.. I try to changellenge myself for the love of my job and the confidence I ve in GOD.. I STAND OUT..I AM AN EXTERMISE ..BLACK DIAMOND.. TO carry a life python…eish baba..crazy working with this amazing director @soundmind44 and D.O.P @gentletouch66 sick talented guys…#thecurseoftheseven #actor #snakegirl #cinema #movingtrain #entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...