Thursday, October 9, 2014

"She Is Laughing And Telling Us that Everything Is Alright" Laura Ikeji Talks About Linda Ikeji's Reaction .. (See)

Tweets .... Am really touched , I love me a strong woman , If Linda can be strong enough to be the one calming the family down



I respect her a lot more for that , that is a great exhibition of leadership character , I know a couple of babes that would break down if Such a thing happened to them


I up this catapult's her and her family to another better level , every disappointment is a blessing ..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...