Sunday, October 5, 2014

Not Again , Another Man Arrested for Raping And Molesting 14 year old Girl in Ibadan (Photo)

Rape and Child Molestation just can't stop making the Headlines Consistently

The Most recent Is The allegation
against one Mr Ajani Yahaya (24) of Mapo area of Ibadan,
Oyo State.
The 14year Old Girl A (Tinko meat seller) involved in the case is claiming that Ajani
Raped and Molested also using white Handkerchief To clean her private part


Tribune reports that the incident occurred last Sunday,
September 28, 2014 at about 5p.m. at Ajani's residence at
C2/38A, Mapo Hill in Ibadan.
The girl, a secondary school
student on holiday, was living at Yemetu Adeoyo area of
the city with her aunt whom she helps in hawking dry
meat ,
On getting to Mapo on the day of the incident, Crime
Reports Gathered that Yahaya asked the girl to bring her
wares upstairs where he lived and the girl complied.
But
on getting to him, he allegedly used a handkerchief to
cover her mouth and dragged her into his room.
According to the girl:
"I tried to shout but my voice could not get far and no
one heard me. He raised my skirt and forcefully
removed my underpants, after which he had his way.
After he finished, he used the handkerchief to clean my
private part. As I was about to leave, he started
begging me and offered me N500. When I refused, he
shouted and threatened me so I collected it from him."
Afraid of what might likely be the consequence of wiping
her vulva region with a handkerchief, the girl reported
what happened to her when she returned home,
prompting her guardian to report the case at Mapo
police station.
The girl however said that Yahaya was not the one who
dis-virgined her, as she had a boyfriend called Azeez with
whom she used to have sex. Na wa o , Children of Nowadays shaa , well
But she maintained that the
suspect forced himself on her.
When interviewed by Crime Reports at the State Criminal
Investigation Department, Yahaya, an Ibadan indigene
who fixes floor tiles, gave conflicting stories about what
happened on that Sunday.
At first, he denied seeing the
girl on that particular day because he went to a party
with his mother. Later, he admitted being at home. He
also said he purchased dry meat from the girl but added
that the girl must have told a lie against him because he
did not give her the money she requested for.
"Khadijat told a lie against me that I forcefully had
carnal knowledge of her. There was nothing between
us apart from the fact that I used to buy dried meat
from her. On that Sunday, my mother and I went out. I
didn't know what happened till the next day when
police came to arrest me," he said.
When prodded, based on his statement to the police,
Yahaya changed his former narration and said:
"That Sunday evening around 6p.m., it is true that I
called the girl to sell dry meat for me. Before that day,
we used to relate and usually joked with ourselves.
When I paid her, she told me that she misplaced
money, and I should assist her. Unfortunately, I was
broke, so I pleaded with her not to be angry, but she
insisted that I should give her something. I angrily
collected my change from her she also left angrily.
Before God and man, I never had sex with her. I never
wooed her either."
Confirming the incident, the police image maker in Oyo
State, Olabisi Okuwobi-Ilobanafor said that the suspect
would be charged to court after the completion of
investigations.

Happy Sunday people,Please Always Pray for this country , May God help us *Amin*













No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...