Friday, October 24, 2014

EVILS!!! Okada Rider Kills Police Man who Seized His Motorcycle

As the end of the year is fast approaching , series of death cases and heartless activities keeps occurring ,


                          A police corporal, Joseph Ebosele, has been confirmed dead at a Lagos hospital after he was hit with an iron rod by a motorcyclist, Bakare Lukman, in the Meiran area of Lagos State. On Oct. 11, a police patrol team seized a bike belonging to one Lukman after he was seen using the bike around 11:00pm. Lukeman reportedly escaped from the police and waylaid Ebosele where he hit him with the iron rod. He tells Punch:

"After they seized the bike I went ahead of them and stayed in a mechanic shop. It was there I saw an iron rod which I took. While waiting on Meiran Road, I saw their van pass by, then I saw the policeman riding my bike. I used all my strength to hit him with the iron before fleeing with my bike."

Source: punchng.com
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...