Monday, September 22, 2014

Sexy Mama!! Actress Chioma Toplis & Mother of 3 shows off curve in a sexy lingerie See Photos


Naija women shaa no wan carry last , apart from the fact that it takes a lot of Balls to do something like this in this part of the world , what do you guys think? See all the photos
 
The married mother of 3 showed off her weight loss in sexy lingerie .

She also has a msg for her haters, please read..


Tnx guys, for all the people who commended on my weight loss, my next level, my swag etc I love u guys like kilode. As for those who hated viewing these picture because they are pretenders and could not only remove der eyes commented on top, I feel sorry for d pains u caused ur selves and bliv that after treating ur selves of heart attack u will be doing urself d Favour of deleting ur self cos more are in d making. Am soaring higher whether u like it or not. My family are behind me my wonderful n supportive hubby most importantly. Also may I remind u that my hubby is English n that makes me part of that society .Am off to LA for my
progress check

Enekem Blog readers what is your take on this?

1 comment:

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...