Saturday, September 20, 2014

LMAO!!!My Experience At The Coke Studio Africa Show In Uniben Feat @Oritsefemi and @iamSeantizzle + Photos


I was checking my mail this night then I found this funny write from a Uniben student, he talked about his experience at the Coca Cola show which took place in Uniben yesterday it featured sean Tizzle and Oritse femi,see photos in the gallery and just laugh it off
<B>"In case you missed the event which coke did on the 19th of september, here are some details that took place at the event organised by coke.
first the show started late like around 5:30pm see me o , I was there since around 2pm don't know why I didn't return back to school with my African time
anyways they kicked off the event with a very Hot rap battle competition I really enjoyed that part incase you don't know I am a Rap Fan the winners were given some coke gift like coke headset, blackberry and lots more lucky them , them get luck say I no comeout for the competition I for knock them out with my dope punchlines

Anyways later came Oritse Femi who performed some of his songs like double wahala ,the remix and that is hit song of that year "mercy of the lord"
but men the guy no just pull any of him things. throw for the crowd , where men eyes don dey choke to fly like superman catch anything were him fling shaa
He later left and then came a girl who was half naked with pant and bra she too performed and danced but the crowd stoned her. With coke plastic bottle. Those uniben boys were no get joy na him person come wan put konji for them body , mba stone her off stage *sips palm wine*

Anyways she left
I saw sean tizzle back stage people tried to shake him but they were blocked by security(uniben guards) na so them sabi them work and them still dey obtain boys for inside school shoutout to my Neighbor PREye that was obtained last semester at June 12*tear*
Later he got on stage to performed some of his Hit songs like 'sho le' 'take care of me' I think he performed 'mama eh'
then he did a freestyle with the winner of the coke rap rap competition whom name is Justice , microbiology student
Shaa the part were sweet me pass he threw his 2 chains which must be dope and expensive into the crowd , his timberland wristwatch, belt were also dashed out _____ the matter be say he pain me say I no cop any of them , but still he pulled the crowd and gave he very classic performance." </b>
Hope Enekem will post this on his blog.lol

Author: David Slow
Linguistic student 300L

If you got anything you want us to publish on Enekems blog , just mail it to enekem4real@yahoo.com , make sure it is Original and dope












No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
Drop Comments
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by ANY STAFF OF ENEKEM.
*ENEKEM Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Enekem.com
*cheers*

NEW MUSIC: Saint (@Saint_ntb) - Koko

This tune is banging ,Guys check out this KoKo jam by Saint  Atunnise Olaoluwa aka Saint is a songwriter/singer claims whose aim is to deliv...